Bitter whinging bertie blues

Hollywood Blue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Was talking shite I agree, but why a blue is reffering to us as 'Berties' I'll never know.[/quote
In his defence I think he's referring to the types who will complain no matter what City do, there are a lot of them around.
This from HB. There is some who whilst upset say some of the worst things,
Thisis what I meant.

Blootoof said:
GStar said:
Should be asking you the same question really... theres a reason you've had to mis spell those words, you should check out the site rules.

I wasn't talkin to you idiot.

Might want to let people know who you are talking to then... regardless, calling someone what you did and asking for them to be banned only makes one of us look an idiot, and just a tad hypocritical.

BLUENATIC said:
"Ireland will get sent off carrying on like that"

He would have, I think Webbe had a shocker tbh.

Brucie Bonus said:
As for Sturridge, he is a cocky so-and-so, but it takes a cocky so-and-so to try that on, and, frankly, I hope some of his mates are a little ashamed at what he tried on in such a short space of time.

I said as he came on, he looks an arrogant SOB, but a lot of the best striker are.

BLUENATIC said:
I was unfortunate to read the match thread as my stream was slow. I've just come back up here and read some of the new threads and I am appalled.

Bottom club or not.BRFC are not a team to be underestimated,they played a defensive blinder in not letting us near their area.Methinks BFS analyzed our game against Hull and got his tactics spot on today ( I do think they were a bit dirty today as well)

To hear some fellow blues though .....wtf are you on?

"Ireland will get sent off carrying on like that"

"Elano is shit and not interested"

"Robinho isn't interested"

"Sturridge is crap and,won't make a difference"

God! I hope am not sat next to one of you twunts when I'm watching us on saturday,esp if we concede.
The people that do all the moaning on the internet usually watch on TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.