Blackburn home end!

daveonyx

Lancaster..But my heart is still in the Kippax
well i managed to get tickets for our 1st game of the season but unfortunately i'm in with the blackburn fans.
now this club is supposed to be a "family club" so does that mean i can parade around with my city top on without gettin stabbed or summat?
how many others are in the home end?
i'm in the frazer eagle stand, whoever he is? maybe he was related to Eddie?!!

daveonyx said:
well i managed to get tickets for our 1st game of the season but unfortunately i'm in with the blackburn fans.
now this club is supposed to be a "family club" so does that mean i can parade around with my city top on without gettin stabbed or summat?
how many others are in the home end?
i'm in the frazer eagle stand, whoever he is? maybe he was related to Eddie?!!

I'm not sure they'd let you in, even..

From what I've heard, it doesn't sound like there are even going to be any Blackburn fans there ;)

Don't wear your City shirt, that would be stupid.

amehh said:
From what I've heard, it doesn't sound like there are even going to be any Blackburn fans there ;)

Don't wear your City shirt, that would be stupid.

What's the capacity? I read today that Bburn have sold 17,500 season tickets. If they've allocated 7,000 tickets to City, how many seats are left?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.