Blackburn on sunday

simonk said:
get off at darwin and booze all the way to the ground

therss always a rake of city that go in that way

my mate did that last year got off at darwin but said it was a bit of a treck (2.4 miles to be exact),direct trains on the hour and cost £7.30.The mid day one looks good..

they drew against sunderland today, we have a bit of momentum now, so i think we have half a shout. we'll need to keep the ball though. i've been to blackburn three times now, and we've lost each time. maybe it's me that's a jinx. i'm still going though!

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
CTID_92 said:
can somebody tell me what details you have to give when you ring up for tickets please do they just ask for customer number??
Card details for paying. You'll have to go to pick them up I think.
cheers i just went to the box office yesterday instead but missed first 10mins of match because the running of the ticket office is a complete joke! :(

Im going on the train tomorrow, according to the Rovers website Darwen station is one mile away from the ground, getting there early to make my way round a few pubs hope it will be a great atmopshere.

Does anybody have any idea how much tickets weve sold?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.