Blackburn Train

borassic

Alright guys, just wanting to know what time everyones gonna get up to Blackburn? and if anyones gettin the train up from victoria?
Drinking in the Fernhurst?
Not seen us win there for years, can't wait though. Lets hope we can keep up the good form and finally beat a team full of kickers.

I'm getting the train from Victoria and going in the Fernhurst but not sure what time yet.

I've only seen us win once there and that was when we got promoted.

Me, Old fella and our kid are getting the train at 12, after breakfast and pint in the weatherspoons in town. The train goes on the hour every hour, but want to go early tho and get in the fernhurst. Always a good crack there. But never seen us win?

i'm getting the train at 12, big group going down at 11, be in the fernhurst for half 1 for 3 hours of the good stuff!

We're meeting in spoons early on, then getting the train at 11. Does anyone know how many tickets we have sold?

Thaksins Love Child said:
Yeah on the 12 from Victoria, 6 of us. Fernhurt is out likely destination!!
Change of plan for us. Got a minibus for £120 return instead. Pick-up at The Cock in Denton at 11, then straight to Blackburn....bring it on!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.