Blackburn v City EDS 13.00 today

Not a cats chance Frimpong goes for that, I'd be surprised if he hit £30m and he's taken 4 years to reach those heights since he's left us. Felix Nmecha? You're vastly over rating him although he always looked to have more potential than Lukas.

I never said a single word about Nmecha’s quality, just that we let him go for nothing.

Frimpong has been fantastic for Leverkusen this season. He has 9 goals and 9 assists so far (to put that into context, Cancelo scored 9 goals for us in 154 games) and only Messi and Vinicius Jr have completed more dribbles in Europe’s top 5 leagues. Porro is gonna cost Spurs £40 million in the summer and Frimpong is a better player than him.

Event Name:
Stockport County vs Manchester City U21
Event Date(s):
02-May-2023

Tickets look like £5 for adults on Stockport website.

I never said a single word about Nmecha’s quality, just that we let him go for nothing.

Frimpong has been fantastic for Leverkusen this season. He has 9 goals and 9 assists so far (to put that into context, Cancelo scored 9 goals for us in 154 games) and only Messi and Vinicius Jr have completed more dribbles in Europe’s top 5 leagues. Porro is gonna cost Spurs £40 million in the summer and Frimpong is a better player than him.
So if you don't think Felix Nmecha is any good then his worth is immaterial surely?

Porro just shows that Spurs are a shit show right now. Maybe they'll pay £40m for Frimpong as well then? I wouldn't be expecting any difference in outcome though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.