Blackburn Wanderers.

svennis pennis

Fucking hell they are a horrid team.

Im gutted that twat has got a job back in this league It feels like im back in the stone age,

How does he manage to turn a team like Blackburn, who ok, were not the most skilful, into a team of cloggers in a week??!!

I bet the game against Stoke was a sight to behold if you were in the top tier.

I hope they go down.

That is not football.

Even had we lost today I would not of been annoyed with Hughes. They were playing every dirty little trick in the book, especially Tugay, the horrible little twat. 2 disgraceful tackles and then when he knows hes going to be subbed, runs to the opposite side of the pitch, gets out his zimmer frame and walks as slowly back across the pitch as possible.

I remember when some City fans wanted Allardyce here. My god im glad i dont have to watch that every week.

he gets results and has improved thier team imeasurably since he took over from ince, you not might like his style of football but blackburn will never go down with him as manager, could you say that about ince?

Thats exactly what i called them before the game Blackburn Wanderers, There very good at hoofing the ball and let donkey roberts knock it on, I hate Fat sam's style of play.

They were better than us at holding possesion and passing. Was i watching a different game??? lol

5knuckleshuffle said:
They were better than us at holding possesion and passing. Was i watching a different game??? lol

At one stage we had 81% of possesion.

What The walrus's teams do is keep it simple around the half way line until a long pass is on. its exactly what they did all day. Pederson was knocking everything in the air. It was horrible to watch.

I agree, he is exactly what they need, but it is the ugliest football you will ever see.

Id love to see his training sessions.

Clip it high lad!!!

Throw it long!!

Urgh....

5knuckleshuffle said:

They were better than us at lumping the ball up to to their forward (Roberts) who could actually keep hold of the ball. Gives them possession in the middle of our half, in between our defence and midfield. All our possession was around the halfway line in front of their midfield and defence, because whenever we played the ball up to Caceido, it came straight back.

The point to be gleaned here is that love it or loathe it, managers like the Landlord from The Black Burn Arms makes the most of what they have, indeed they exceed expectations. Allardyce, BentNose and Phil Brown squeeze out every last drop. EFC are another team that for the past few matches haven't had a recognised striker yet the points tally is highly impressive. I expect Hughes to match this. So far he has fallen a little way short. It may be that once you introduce a creative element and some flair, the equation is slightly different. But I do expect a dividend from a bit of sweat and grit, and going the extra inch or two.

pee dubya said:
5knuckleshuffle said:

They were better than us at lumping the ball up to to their forward (Roberts) who could actually keep hold of the ball. Gives them possession in the middle of our half, in between our defence and midfield. All our possession was around the halfway line in front of their midfield and defence, because whenever we played the ball up to Caceido, it came straight back.

Exactly. Roberts was excellent today and caused us alot of trouble. He's is in different league to Jo in terms of holding the ball up and using his body strength. Saying that Roberts has more experience and is what 30ish ? and Jo is 20 ? so he's got time to learn that part of his game.

Tough game today, but I am not surprised they played in that style. It is Allardyce to a T. Tungay should have been sent off and we should have had two penalties. All-in-all I think it showed heart today with us battling back, and it will hopefully be something to build on for the second half of the season. Sturridge took the goal really well, came from nowhere, and then set-up Robinho. Looks like our two kids are up for it. Are we now in 13th?
As for them not going down because of Fat sam, how well did he set-up Newcastle? Although if I got to chose I would pick The spuds and Newcastle. But that is just my hate showing. I would love for dirty Harry to go down.
32898.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.