Blackpool FC

jimharri

Three men sent off in five minutes at the end of their game at Yeovil last night;
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25098501" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25098501</a>
That must be some sort of record for sendings off in a short period. Still, with a twat like Ince for a manager, it's hardly that much of a surprise.

Hope the disgraceful Ince kept his head down after his last bout of trouble.

njmcfc1894 said:
yeah i had Talksport and every 90 seconds or so Ian Danter had to keep going back to Yoevil for another red card, isnt Ince on a 5 match ban as well or has he served it now?
That ban is up. I think last Saturday was his first game back in the dug out.

They weren't even particularly controversial or difficult decisions, the ref got it right each time. I think Blackpool might be in trouble with the FA over this because as well as Ince's touchline ban they've already had a £5000 fine for failing to control their players this season.

On a side note I see Ishmael Miller is playing for Yeovil now. Do you remember when he was our big hope for the future as a youngster? How times have changed.

tornandfrayed said:
They weren't even particularly controversial or difficult decisions, the ref got it right each time. I think Blackpool might be in trouble with the FA over this because as well as Ince's touchline ban they've already had a £5000 fine for failing to control their players this season.

On a side note I see Ishmael Miller is playing for Yeovil now. Do you remember when he was our big hope for the future as a youngster? How times have changed.

He is on loan from Forest. Always had Yeovil as a second team as a lot of my family come from there. They are slowly turning round the results, they have beat Forest, Watford and now Blackpool.

its a Barm said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
What did Ince do other than play for the rags which makes him such a disliked character on bluemoon
is that not enough.
Not really once they are done I let them off, not scholes or the nevilles but most
Rooney and RVP can still fuck off when they retire though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.