Blackpool FC

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by jimharri, 4 Dec 2013.

1. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    Three men sent off in five minutes at the end of their game at Yeovil last night;
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25098501" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25098501</a>
    That must be some sort of record for sendings off in a short period. Still, with a twat like Ince for a manager, it's hardly that much of a surprise.

2. Mike N

Mike N

Hope the disgraceful Ince kept his head down after his last bout of trouble.

3. njmcfc1894

njmcfc1894

civil servant
    born longsight,live blackley,s/ticket block 118
    yeah i had Talksport and every 90 seconds or so Ian Danter had to keep going back to Yoevil for another red card, isnt Ince on a 5 match ban as well or has he served it now?

4. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    First game back I think was last weekend.

Horrible fucker.

5. bluesteve1964

bluesteve1964

That ban is up. I think last Saturday was his first game back in the dug out.

6. tornandfrayed

tornandfrayed

They weren't even particularly controversial or difficult decisions, the ref got it right each time. I think Blackpool might be in trouble with the FA over this because as well as Ince's touchline ban they've already had a £5000 fine for failing to control their players this season.

On a side note I see Ishmael Miller is playing for Yeovil now. Do you remember when he was our big hope for the future as a youngster? How times have changed.

7. mancity dan

mancity dan

He is on loan from Forest. Always had Yeovil as a second team as a lot of my family come from there. They are slowly turning round the results, they have beat Forest, Watford and now Blackpool.

8. BoyBlue_1985

BoyBlue_1985

Electrician
    What did Ince do other than play for the rags which makes him such a disliked character on bluemoon

9. its a Barm

its a Barm

part time rag slayer
    is that not enough.

10. BoyBlue_1985

BoyBlue_1985

Electrician
    Not really once they are done I let them off, not scholes or the nevilles but most
    Rooney and RVP can still fuck off when they retire though