Blackpool FC

Great last 30 minutes to that match, Luton striker dived to win a pen that put them ahead on aggregate but then Blackpool equalised and got the winner in the 94th minute from a corner.

I caught the second half on Sky, it was an entertaining game.

David Pleat your boys took a hell of a beating.

Well they lost anyway and that's a result for me and anyone who was there when the **** gambled across the pitch in that light bown shit coloured suit. Fuck you and all who sail with you.

First time I ever cried at city I fucking hate that twat.....can you tell.

Tonight Matthew b4 moon is happy.

Well they lost anyway and that's a result for me and anyone who was there when the **** gambled across the pitch in that light bown shit coloured suit. Fuck you and all who sail with you.

I said the same in my post, I hate that kerb crawling twat Pleat!

I really hate it when people sit on the fence. Just come out and tell us how you really feel.

Just watched the highlights justice was done that cheating Luton fucker for the penalty, well done Blackpool!

Great last 30 minutes to that match, Luton striker dived to win a pen that put them ahead on aggregate but then Blackpool equalised and got the winner in the 94th minute from a corner.
Dear Luton, can he also use his elbows? Sounds like just what we need. Love Maureen,

Strange day for Blackpool today. Only about 4k fans going. Most boycotting because of Oystons. Hopefully the #napm and #oystonsout campaign will get a lot of publicity. Don't know whether to wish the team luck or not, success puts more money in the Oystons pockets.

Pity to see such a tiny Blackpool following at Wembley. I understand the reasoning behind it, trying to force the Oystons out of the club. But surely, there's a better chance of attracting potential buyers if you're playing in as high a level as you are in a position to do so. And there's more chance of getting a positive result if you have a decent following backing you, no? But I guess they're doing what they believe to be in the club's best interests. Good luck to them today anyway. Impeccably observed minute's silence there. Well done to both clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.