Blagging free stuff

Bluemoon115 said:
jimharri said:
bada bing said:
Flashed an out of date, backstage pass for a Smiths gig in Liverpool to the bouncers on the door at the Palace in Manchester and got to see the greatest band ever for free.
Why? Who were The Smiths supporting that night?

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
You have to admit BM; it's a bit rum to use a Smiths pass to get into another gig, isn't it? The bouncers were very slack that night.

Bucharest Blue said:
Any supermarket... box of wine, as going through check out told a bullshit story about how the last time i bought the same wine it leaked all over the boot of the car. Manager cant be appologetic enough and gives the box for free!!

will have to try that one :-)

I blag a free bus ride home from work every night because its the same driver everyday so he doesnt bother checking my 'return' ticket anymore

Last week my friend blagged his way into a gig, he was carrying a guitar, and they just let him in, thinking he was in the band... The funny thing was he wasn't even trying to get in for free... they just let him through.

And my other friend got into the same gig by smudging some make-up on her hand and said that her stamp had rubbed off. That worked too.

I know a fucking ace blag for a certain diy chain, but I can't tell you cos you'll all be at it, and they'll cotton on. Sorry dudes.

If you're ever eating in Wetherspoons though, complain about the meal, say it's fucking cold or the chips have been microwaved or sommat. Say you're not happy with the quality of food/service, don't back down and they'll give it you on the house. I used to work in their pubs and got to know some of the chefs who told me it's company policy to keep you sweet like. I've tried it and it true.

PistonBlue said:
I know a fucking ace blag for a certain diy chain, but I can't tell you cos you'll all be at it, and they'll cotton on. Sorry dudes.

If you're ever eating in Wetherspoons though, complain about the meal, say it's fucking cold or the chips have been microwaved or sommat. Say you're not happy with the quality of food/service, don't back down and they'll give it you on the house. I used to work in their pubs and got to know some of the chefs who told me it's company policy to keep you sweet like. I've tried it and it true.
Let me guess.

The only good blag I know was buying 2 litres of decent gloss, keeping the receipt replacing the contents with cheap baked beans or just using the contents being extremely careful to leave the tin looking untampered with (which isn’t easy by the way),then replacing with cheapo baked beans and returning for a refund with the excuse you bought the wrong paint or that it was surplus to requirements getting a full refund,

Another good one if your fitting laminate or you need power tools to do DIY job,buy them do your DIY then return the power tools saying they blew up, first of all disconnect just one wire in the plug they are not allowed to check (health and safety),so they plug in bingo does not work full refund and you have done your major project.

jimharri said:
bada bing said:
Flashed an out of date, backstage pass for a Smiths gig in Liverpool to the bouncers on the door at the Palace in Manchester and got to see the greatest band ever for free.

we paid the bouncers to get in the fire doors that night. But smiths werent a support as I remember

as for blags - anything that they are stupid enough to put in the shed and post a card through!
never seen it mate!!

On our way to ibiza last year we hadn`t booked in flight meals and i`d made the kids egg butties. when we we`re settling down in our seats i overheard one of the stewardesses telling her colleague that they had lost the list of passengers who were having meals.

shortly after they came round with a check list of who was eating and obviously i said that we`d ordered in flight meals, my eldest shouted - `no we haven`t` to which i replied `course we have you didn`t think you`d be eating them soggy egg butties did you`?
sure enough our meals came and the said butties we`re stuffed in the pockets of the back of the seats in front of us.

When Oasis played Maine Road me & my mate blagged it into the VIP section at the top of the kippax. Watched the gig sat next to Patsy Kensit and had free beer/food all night. Only problem was all the city players were in the Main Stand with the rag players in the kippax. I did manage to give Nicky Arse some grief but didnt want to draw attention to myself so kept my mouth shut for most of it.

simonk said:
jimharri said:
bada bing said:

we paid the bouncers to get in the fire doors that night. But smiths werent a support as I remember

as for blags - anything that they are stupid enough to put in the shed and post a card through!
never seen it mate!!
They must have been. You said earlier that the "greatest band ever" was playing. Well, that obviously ain't The Smiths, therefore they must have been supporting the so-called "greatest band ever" that night. Logical, yeah?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.