Blank CD's & DVD's

Only use when I convert youtube music onto disc for my car, being an old fucker I've got all I need now, nothing new excites me so probably wont use again.

i like digging out my old copy's dvd and cds for the music mp3 at 128bit i would go to the markets every week and get the new albums on a dvd but that was 15 to 20 years ago and the sound is crap on them today now its FLAC quality and just blows the old MP3 format out of the water so i binned them 1000s of the buggers

now its just a click and the quality is spot on and the hardrives are now starting at 1 terabyte but the really sad thing is the music today is shit

I use them quite a bit because there's no way I'm explaining how to use Filezilla to my parents. So I put everything on a DVD or CD for them and let friends/family with a bit of know-how download them remotely from my PC I've got set up as an FTP server.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.