Block 136 for Forest

felixbg

sent to me from heaven, manchester city you are my
Forest taking over the south stand, and last time that happened against wednesday we got utterly humiliated noise wise ... so a fair few of us wishing to keep the atmosphere of the south stand alive have decided to move to ... north stand 136, this can also help towards operation one end and will hopefully create a good atmosphere. Tickets aren't on sale yet, and hopefully lots of you wil join in ;-) could have it as a bluemoon section or something ;-)

muchos gracias

fe

This is what does my headin about Eastlands.

It is a cracking ground that can produce a great atmosphere but can you imagine Liverpool giving the kop away to the away fans or the rags giving the Stretford End?

God help us if we get AC Milan in the Uefa Cup semi final when we need an atmosphere to take us to istanbul and our main section of the ground has been given to the Italians and we are all split up.

They should let us have the whole of the south stand and give us our kippax back.

Also could organise another bluemoon piss up pre - game as i think im right in thinkin its on a saturday?
Cant hack the thought of us getting outsung for 90 mins by a struggling championship team so lets get it done :)!!1

Mcfc90 said:
Also could organise another bluemoon piss up pre - game as i think im right in thinkin its on a saturday?
Cant hack the thought of us getting outsung for 90 mins by a struggling championship team so lets get it done :)!!1

definately ... meet up somewhere in town then onto mary d's ... then into the ground, just spread the word to all your vocal city mates ... myspace, facebook, word of mouth etc. i might make a poster and put it up in the south stand tomoro saying we are moving to 136

Even if you can get lads to stay on the bottom deck, if any seats are empty round there, you're free to move about at half time, and they'll easily be filled up if people start making an appropriate din. Just ask the flask and blanket types to shuffle down a bit.

edit: i think a few hearty chants of 'We are the south stand!' while technically incorrect, will give the game away to anybody who doesnt hear about it before the match and is sat somewhere else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.