Blocking gifs

Lemon7277

As the thread states..is there away to block gifs...no they are quite comical but some when young uns are sat next to you need to be scrolled threw at pace...thanks in advance

I'm afraid there's no easy way of doing it. I think there is an add-on, but it would mean blocking all images which probably isn't what you want. I've asked in that people in the De Bruyne thread to knock it on the head.

As the thread states..is there away to block gifs...no they are quite comical but some when young uns are sat next to you need to be scrolled threw at pace...thanks in advance
If you have Firefox, the add-on "no-script" lets you choose which sites you can allow or forbid on any given page... you have to allow things manually which may be a pain to some but it's handy for stuff like that. Once you've weeded out the good from the bad links on a site you like just select "make permissions permanent" and it will remember them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.