Blue moon 5 a side - 24th September 11 oclock

I'll play centre half for the lefties
#TheBrexitBlocker

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind a go at this!

Mid-forties, play 5-a-side 2 or 3 times a week.

Honours;

1982 - cried on my debut for Puss Bank Junior School

2006 - Ridgegate F.C. Manager's Player of the Year (Macclesfield Sunday League 2nd Division)

2014 - sent off in a work's 5-a-side lunchtime game. Still the only player to achieve this accolade.

Last edited:
We need a few right wing facists - the lefties are building quite a team. Think we are up to 8 or 9. Will count later. Think we should aim for 15 to allow for last minute cry offs.

I wouldn't mind a go at this!

Mid-forties, play 5-a-side 2 or 3 times a week.

Honours;

1982 - cried on my debut for Puss Bank Junior School

2006 - Ridgegate F.C. Manager's Player of the Year (Macclesfield Sunday League 2nd Division)

2014 - sent off in a work's 5-a-side lunchtime game. Still the only player to achieve this accolade.

That is some cv. You are captain.

We need a few right wing facists - the lefties are building quite a team. Think we are up to 8 or 9. Will count later. Think we should aim for 15 to allow for last minute cry offs.
I'll play for the righties, but on the day I've a feeling you'll be deciding the teams on average age and waistline

Anyway, how come Bill was on the lefty team?
He's more right wing than Norman Tebbit

If I'm free I might go for it, as I sit politically centre but want to leave the EU I will put some hard brexit tackles in for the Nazis.

Count me in if that date stays the same,
My credentials are that i won the daily star footballcompetition in the late 70s/early 80s to attend the bobby moore soccer school. I was the worst player by far who turned up but i did get to meet Bobby moore himself and shook his hand .....when,years later i tried to explain all this to jack charlton who i bumpedinto,when i was pissed out me head after a victory at st james park,it didnt really go down too well,but i did get to shake his hand...
Has anybody else managed to meet englands world cup winning centre backs and shake their hand?
Id like to play for the left wingers....if at all possible,but not with bill...i read earlier he favours norman tebbit,and ive no time for the man
Norman,not Bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.