Blue Shorts? (+ Image of Kit with white shorts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain Speaking said:
Big mistake lMO changing from white to blue shorts. Kit sales will certainly be effected.
City should play in sky blue AND white, looks like coventry.

How will kit sales be effected??
Surley only kids want a full kit, and they would want it even if it had orange shorts.

SteWadda said:
Plain Speaking said:
Big mistake lMO changing from white to blue shorts. Kit sales will certainly be effected.
Surley only kids want a full kit, and they would want it even if it had orange shorts.
I'd say kit sales would likely increase, and that's why it's been done.

People want the new shirt each year because it's obvious if someone's wearing the previous season's. However, you can get away with any white shorts really, so the kids would just wear last year's shorts and only have to buy this year's shirt. However, if they want to look like their heroes, they now need new shorts too.

kenzie115 said:
SteWadda said:
Plain Speaking said:

People want the new shirt each year because it's obvious if someone's wearing the previous season's. However, you can get away with any white shorts really, so the kids would just wear last year's shorts and only have to buy this year's shirt. However, if they want to look like their heroes, they now need new shorts too.

I wish they could get away with last years shorts, but the little shits keep growing.
TBH I think most peoples kids grow so would be new shorts away.

SteWadda said:
kenzie115 said:
SteWadda said:

I wish they could get away with last years shorts, but the little shits keep growing.
TBH I think most peoples kids grow so would be new shorts away.

Kit sales won't be affected – people usually only buy the shirt, and by itself that's ok... the problem is with how the team look and the club's identity – which is blue and white! We should always wear white shorts IMO, but if they have to give them sky blue shorts the trim has to be white without exception!

9s6xox.jpg

It's not rocket science – why can't Nike designers or City see this?!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Blue shorts for MCFC is akin to red shirts for Cardiff. I'm sendin' last year's season card back.

I get that you're on the wind up lol but we've worn blue shorts the past 2 seasons(think it may have been in only 2 games last year). We may as well stop moaning about blue shorts, after all we won the first title wearing em.

ancoats said:
don't buy the new shorts just wear last seasons shorts

FFS! How many times? It's got nothing to do with fans – it's about how shit the team look – not sure we can tell Vinnie, Zaba etc. to wear last seasons shorts!

dario2739 said:
ancoats said:
don't buy the new shorts just wear last seasons shorts

FFS! How many times? It's got nothing to do with fans – it's about how shit the team look – not sure we can tell Vinnie, Zaba etc. to wear last seasons shorts!

Exactly! The identity and association to certain colours of the team!

Just lazy design - and shocking that the club accepted the design, especially when the simple addition of white shorts transform the kit from mediocre to fantastic... from Coventry to City!!!

21b2nnr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.