Blue Shorts? (+ Image of Kit with white shorts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
flicker said:
Shaelumstash said:
Marvin said:
My image of City is of the shirt. "You play for the shirt". Not the socks, laces, shin pads or shorts

That's great if that's your image, fair play to you. But considering we've worn blue shirts and white shorts for 120 years, it's hard to believe you're "bemused" that lots of people have that as their image of City.

Blue and white army. Blue and white they go together. He plays in blue and white...

The fact that there is no white in the kit is a disgrace, oh and we play in field blue now not sky blue.
As for the image with the withe shorts it don't look right to me, the all blue looks more uniform. If you have white shorts you have to have white trim on the top's.
If that's what's regarded a disgrace in the world you live I really don't know what to say. It's like Hundreds of little Gok Wans in here

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
dario2739 said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Awh fuck me!! even this late at night we have a grown man fussing and being precious over what colour pants another man should wear.
If you want to make a real statement rather than moaning here like a donkey with a boil on its anus, why not go down to the Etihad tomorrow and wear your shirt but be stark bollock naked from the waist down and burn a pair of these shorts that have irked you so much

Aww fuck me - yet again we have someone who fails to grasp the point is not about what fans wear but what the team's appearance... oh and 120yrs tradition. Fuck it, maybe we should change our colour to red if it doesn't matter?
Put it this way - I guarantee the Rags wil never wear red shorts or the Dippers wear white shorts!
Shut up you precious c**t. If it creases your vagina so much why didn't you start a petition back in 76 when it was first used. You must have been a right moany c**t from 76 to 85 when we wore blue shorts every year. You are precious c**t, it's a pair of shorts, we have historically wore it....you are obviously a full kit wanker. It's hardly like Cardiff. Did you sit there with arms folded when Aguero scored that goal and say "fuck him, I'm not celebrating until he puts white shorts on because blue is not City" . Now fuck off my precious c**t

myyyy preccccious

(insert gollum here lol)

Can we:
a) cut out the abuse, and
b) find something serious to worry about instead of the colour of our shorts, a colour we've used in a number of seasons in the past, including 2011/12. It's fucking embarrassing.

In fact, fuck it, I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.