Bluefish on a mission...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
She used to go down more often than Francis Lee.
Now I'm lucky if it happens every Leap Year.
I'd like to envisage the optimistic young Fetlocks played by James Dean, as I drive like him, and maybe Timothy Spall to depict the sad denouement of bitter cynicism, alcoholism, obesity and death.
Anyway - where the fuck did that 'say something nice' thread go, because I've managed to think of something, but I'll have forgotten it in five minutes.

think it was pulled fetters

BlueBearBoots said:
She used to go down more often than Francis Lee.
Now I'm lucky if it happens every Leap Year.
I'd like to envisage the optimistic young Fetlocks played by James Dean, as I drive like him, and maybe Timothy Spall to depict the sad denouement of bitter cynicism, alcoholism, obesity and death.
Anyway - where the fuck did that 'say something nice' thread go, because I've managed to think of something, but I'll have forgotten it in five minutes.

think it was pulled fetters

Brilliant.
Only in the Cellar could a ' Say Something Nice About Another Poster' thread end in tears.
And even more amazingly with no help from me.

andyhinch said:
bluefish said:
The Flash said:
*gets rape kit ready - awaits phonecall*

Haha........ thanks for the offer mate but she's not quite that bad. By the way she was
born in Altrincham.
You'd be better off with a French lass, I've been out with a few girls from Alti:)

That's got me worried....... you didn't by any chance go out with a real dippy( and I mean dippy)blonde? Did you?

Please say no.

BlueBearBoots said:
bluefish said:
BlueBearBoots said:
i live near Alti. How did you end up in France?

Fetters Im quite intrigued to know how you persuaded a French lady to marry you, how did that happen?

Well to be honest they wanted to get rid of me where I worked cos I was too expensive so
I took a package, sold the house and had just enough to buy a farmhouse with a bit of land over in France.
We live very modestly and for the most part it is good- although not Shangri-La.

sounds idyllic :)

As I say it's a stress free lifestyle BBB but it does lack some of life's basics:

1) The pubs/bars here are shit,,,,, usually empty, close early and lack any character(s)

2) No sense of humour.... well at least Manchester type(dry)humour.

bluefish said:
BlueBearBoots said:
bluefish said:
Well to be honest they wanted to get rid of me where I worked cos I was too expensive so
I took a package, sold the house and had just enough to buy a farmhouse with a bit of land over in France.
We live very modestly and for the most part it is good- although not Shangri-La.

As I say it's a stress free lifestyle BBB but it does lack some of life's basics:

1) The pubs/bars here are shit,,,,, usually empty, close early and lack any character(s)

well im working from home today in y dining room and so far people walking past include -

a young woman pushing a pram with a cardigan over her pyjamas going to the nursery with fag in hand
a rag with Cantona on the back of his shirt
a lad riding a bike no handed with a pit bull type dog running by his side

bet you dont see any of that!

BlueBearBoots said:
bluefish said:
BlueBearBoots said:

well im working from home today in y dining room and so far people walking past include -

a young woman pushing a pram with a cardigan over her pyjamas going to the nursery with fag in hand
a rag with Cantona on the back of his shirt
a lad riding a bike no handed with a pit bull type dog running by his side

bet you dont see any of that!

Thankfully not any more.

However we do occasionally get a huge dollop cow shit or horse manure dropped
on the lane outside our gates.

Such is life *sigh*

BlueBearBoots said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Fetters Im quite intrigued to know how you persuaded a French lady to marry you, how did that happen?

Oh, I was young and pretty and foolish and studying in Paris, and went on a demonstration against proposed education cuts which turned into a full scale riot, and ended up getting arrested, which probably doesn't come as the biggest shock you've ever received.
In the CRS van was the most beautiful women I had ever seen.
And sat next to her was the future Mrs Fetlocks.
I thought she may have known the other girl, but sadly not.
We bonded over a mutual love of alcohol and left wing politics, which quickly turned to mutual hatred, which remains to this day.
I think this antipathy is the glue that binds the relationship together over the years.
And the rest, as they say, is tragedy.

so romantic ahhh. Somone write the film script! Which movie star would play you fetters?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYIqzYkW9ZQ[/video]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.