Bluemoon BIG BROTHER

blue moony said:
ahh dannyb so nice of you,,,

is that because i am a portugese transexual and you feel threatend by the size of my weapon!

What the fook are you on bluemoony...I saw ur post prior to the edit...

And I thought i was bad :)

great idea but how about this instead. One of the moderators could be big brother and we can do a proper bluemoon big brother. Everyone has a certain amount of time to get their name down for the show and we could do a poll! The 12 people with the most votes goes through to the actual thing show and the mods create a thread that only the contestants can write in and noone else and every 2 days or something the mods create another poll where everyone who is not in the show votes to see who gets evicted and every day or so we can give them tasks to do and the person who does the task the best gets rewarded but also why you are a competitor you can not write in any other thread except the big brother one! I would be big brother if you want and you could make me a mod just for the big brother competition so i would have use of doing the polls and that. What do you all think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.