leighton

1 Niallsdiscoshorts = 46 Bluemoon Champion Tipser
2 Spiderboy = 43
3 Barney Daniels , Jaymcfc = 40
4 m23blue =37
5 Bluesmith = 28
6 Brisblu , leighton = 13
7 Seedy Ron , Ding Dong = 10

The rest didnt change and your placing was as was the day before the bookies and the pub is calling me.

Congrats to Niallsdiscoshorts for winning the tipser this year not too sure about the format but it gave everyone a chance at winning it. Until Ascot and the Royal champion tipser.

Well done Leighton, a good competition again, I agree with PLLK regarding jockey trainer, it was all about when to play that hand and hoping.
Well played all I hope you all had a little profit from the festival...I didn't btw.

Well done Leighton, a good competition again, I agree with PLLK regarding jockey trainer, it was all about when to play that hand and hoping.
Well played all I hope you all had a little profit from the festival...I didn't btw.

I liked the trainer/jockey bit, but not the roll over aspect, made it too much of a lottery.

I was down this year, was even after yesterday but today was another wash out, as I said on the other thread, had a good run at the festival recently so cant really complain.

Roll on Aintree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.