Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipser 2013 final table.

Won on the line,well done citymad.
Very close at the top there in a great tipser comp
thanks leighton,all that bollocks about Irish raiders coming over here smashing up Cheltenham
was er correct,ha,well done to the Irish talking bollocks.

Danamy said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Congratulations to CitymadFan on a last-gasp victory,and honourable mentions in despatches to Bluebee and Niall.
Cheers Leighton for all the hard work - as others have said,we seldom agree on anything,but it's all good craic.
I went,I lost a fortune,I got soaking wet,I had hangovers from Hell,and I froze my tits off.
I can't wait for next year.

I went four years on the trot on Gold Cup day, it's a great day out, missed the last two due to work commitments but i'm getting involved again next year, i missed it.

I like the Triumph Hurdle as a race aswell as the Gold Cup and had a good win on Katchit in 2007, different stoy this year though, i was on Far West :-(
Champion Hurdle has always been my favourite race. Absolutely love it. Managed to get to Cheltenham a couple of years back - the year we had Big Zeb as a tip off here. Only winner I had!!

Definitely going next year. Such a brilliant occasion.

strongbowholic said:
Danamy said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Congratulations to CitymadFan on a last-gasp victory,and honourable mentions in despatches to Bluebee and Niall.
Cheers Leighton for all the hard work - as others have said,we seldom agree on anything,but it's all good craic.
I went,I lost a fortune,I got soaking wet,I had hangovers from Hell,and I froze my tits off.
I can't wait for next year.

I went four years on the trot on Gold Cup day, it's a great day out, missed the last two due to work commitments but i'm getting involved again next year, i missed it.

I like the Triumph Hurdle as a race aswell as the Gold Cup and had a good win on Katchit in 2007, different stoy this year though, i was on Far West :-(
Champion Hurdle has always been my favourite race. Absolutely love it. Managed to get to Cheltenham a couple of years back - the year we had Big Zeb as a tip off here. Only winner I had!!

Definitely going next year. Such a brilliant occasion.

Never been Champion Hurdle day, I've only ever been on Gold Cup day and that's booking tickets in October at £80 a pop...........worth it though to experience the atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.