Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipser Discussion

Collected my winnings today banked 850 euros worth of it. A bit to the dad and mum and sure fuck it the Mrs can get that tattoo she wanted too. Talk about being in the good books all down to a 1 euro each way bet. Not a bad day at all. I even got a well done on that win from the bookies manager and a smile too.

Collected my winnings today banked 850 euros worth of it. A bit to the dad and mum and sure fuck it the Mrs can get that tattoo she wanted too. Talk about being in the good books all down to a 1 euro each way bet. Not a bad day at all. I even got a well done on that win from the bookies manager and a smile too.

Well played, I backed relegate as well but just got the single as my double part didn't get placed.

Cool stuff bluealf.
I have to say I am a bit disappointed with the English trainers at Cheltenham this year. A handful of winners. None from some of the big yards has Paul Nichols got a winner yet?? I always love jump racing and my god over the years Nicky Henderson and Paul Nichols had some brilliant horses and were the powers when it came to the big races. The turnaround is just crazy with the Irish trained winners coming at a crazy rate now. I know its about investment and the trainers are as good as the horses they have but I just miss the rival of GB V IRE in this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.