Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

i know this isnt relevant to the topic.

does anyone know where i can get a high quality a4 print/photo off aguero celebrating the winner, when he is running away with his top off???

also what do you think are the chances of me and my mate gettin a season ticket next year ( we are both blue members this year)??

salfordblues said:
whothefisAlice said:

How did you finish up mate?

12th in Bm league i think which is fuckin quality since I were in about 160th for a vast part of the season. Made an absolute flyer of it the last couple months outscoring most people week in week out. I won both my leagues having talked shit the entire season and loved it all. We won the league, I won my leagues and next year im eyeing up Bm league!!!!!

whothefisAlice said:
salfordblues said:
whothefisAlice said:

12th in Bm league i think which is fuckin quality since I were in about 160th for a vast part of the season. Made an absolute flyer of it the last couple months outscoring most people week in week out. I won both my leagues having talked shit the entire season and loved it all. We won the league, I won my leagues and next year im eyeing up Bm league!!!!!

Nice 1, I pipped a Rag late on to win my mini league:

We're Man City, we fight 'til the end!!!

salfordblues said:
whothefisAlice said:
salfordblues said:

Nice 1, I pipped a Rag late on to win my mini league:

We're Man City, we fight 'til the end!!!

Quality quality year of footy hopefully culminating in a decent Euros (which im REALLY REALLY not arsed about, but it's something to pave over the time til August).

The likes of Jelavic, Cisse, Petrov (Martin) and VDV and their late season surges sealed my leagues for me. Ended up so far ahead i could spend 12-16 pts just to stay that far ahead if that makes sense. Most weeks I spent so that I had 11 playing at home and it paid off handsomely :) BLUUUUUUUUUEEEEEMOOOOOOOOOON (mine next year)

514 in Bluemoon ..

I didn't even bother changing the team after February

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.