Bluemoon Fitness Thread

I'm off to City later for the Glasgow university managed Eurofit session. First session today. Club provide the coaches and facilities. Money comes from the EU and sessions have been held at various Premier League clubs plus Glasgow Rangers and clubs across Europe.
Hope to get rid of this belly

Has anyone tried interval training with a sled for cardio?
Just did 10 widths of the astro turf pitch with about 20kg added and am seriously fucked up. Felt like a drowning man gasping for air after the third rep. Anything this grim must be good for me?

Has anyone tried interval training with a sled for cardio?
Just did 10 widths of the astro turf pitch with about 20kg added and am seriously fucked up. Felt like a drowning man gasping for air after the third rep. Anything this grim must be good for me?
Sounds like an injury waiting to happen.

What is it with me and calf exercises?
After my disaster a few weeks back with the hack squat machine, I was on the Smith machine tonight doing calf raises.
I used the little step thing and had it on the higher setting. Anyway, it wasn't right and I knew but thought it would be ok. Was doing 3 sets of 10 and on my very last rep the steps fell off it and it collapsed - I dropped off and the bar fell down right on top of my head.
Big bump now!

Advice please -
Been on my current program for about 7 weeks https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/4-day-power-muscle-burn-workout-split.html
I have made good progress on my big lifts to the point where I think after next week I won't be able to keep on adding weight and complete the sets.
Should I: Add as normal and do what I can do each week until I get to complete all the sets/reps and then repeat, deload a little and go again or something else? I don't want a complete change if program as this is working so want to stick with it for a while.

After weighing in around 10'6 last summer I'm now up to 12'2. Started from scratch and my muscle memory kicked in pretty well.

Hit 160kg on squats on Friday which I was dead chuffed with but my Deadlifts lag behind by about 20kg which pisses me off.

Can bench 100kg for a rep max (not tried higher) but at 90kg at the moment for maximum on sets.

I think my genes and plateaus are kicking in as it marginal and unseenly improvements for the last month or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.