Bluemoon Fitness Thread

I think this could be right up my street, I'm not a huge meal eater but my Achilles heel is snacking in the evenings, I'm quite stubborn and disciplined when I have something to focus on so this might be worth a go
It receives fantastic feedback from those that it does suit,so hopefully it is.

Dont forget to lift heavy shit too ;-)

@Dirty Harry

Is your expert on(amongst other things) intermittent fasting.

Thanks mate, although I'd stop short of expert status lol.

Work I would recommend people read up on are Martin Berkhan's ( 'leangains' fame on https://leangains.com/ )
Anthony Colpo (author of 'The fat loss bible')
Drew Price ( author of The DODO diet)

All the above really know their stuff when it comes to IF.

Has this been bumped after the annual fitness test of the steps at Newcastle?

Anyway...

The man who invented jogging is dead.
The man who invented the Atkins diet is dead.
But the world's fattest man is still alive.

Just bought a bike and loving getting out on that. Its a mountain bike and much prefer off road rides and some really good ones around lancashire. Just done 40k and legs like jelly but totally enjoyed it. Im finding it a good alternative to my running which at this time of year i really struggle to motivate myself.

Just bought a bike and loving getting out on that. Its a mountain bike and much prefer off road rides and some really good ones around lancashire. Just done 40k and legs like jelly but totally enjoyed it. Im finding it a good alternative to my running which at this time of year i really struggle to motivate myself.

Do you think cycling would help with Marathon training? I'm finding it hard getting out but would prefer cycling at this time of year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.