Bluemoon in-jokes- help needed

Some on here still refuse to acknowledge his death in an attempt to stop us celebrating the life and music of the great man.

R.I.P. Big Phil
I think it is just too difficult for some people to come to terms with. They are like those Elvis pilgrims who go to Graceland to see the curtain twitch and then cling onto the notion that he just became a hermit and is still around

Some on here still refuse to acknowledge his death in an attempt to stop us celebrating the life and music of the great man.

R.I.P. Big Phil

I went to a clairvoyant to try to bridge the spiritual divide and contact him about his future music plans up there.

Didn't happen, but apparently I will be travelling overseas soon and a long term dream will be realised.

Swings and roundabouts really.

Oh and someone with the initial N will be very important to me. Those devious spirit cunts just giving initials.

What are they like?

Because he's a ****.
williams.jpg

A clarkie was down to a poster that once bought a pair of Clarkes shoes, when he'd got them home they'd put the wrong size in the box and had problems taking them back, so when someone fucks you over you've been Clarkied, simples.

Cheers for that.

I too had seen it loads on the board and wondered what the Clarkie thing was all about.

Now I know. Thanks.

I went to a clairvoyant to try to bridge the spiritual divide and contact him about his future music plans up there.

Didn't happen, but apparently I will be travelling overseas soon and a long term dream will be realised.

Swings and roundabouts really.

Oh and someone with the initial N will be very important to me. Those devious spirit cunts just giving initials.

What are they like?

I wondered where she ended-up. Did she finish by saying something about Dancers in Dundee, Architects in Arbroath, Factory Workers in Forfar and Plumbers in Perth... will be celebrating too?

I wondered where she ended-up. Did she finish by saying something about Dancers in Dundee, Architects in Arbroath, Factory Workers in Forfar and Plumbers in Perth... will be celebrating too?

No, it was "keep off the moors."

She asked me is there an initial J that is significant.

I have an uncle with a J

John?

No, James.

Tall thin man?

5'3 and thirty stone.

It's him. He says be happy and don't overthink things.

It was miraculous. I'm back next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.