"Bluemoon" ITK Twitter...

Andouble said:
Robinho's_thumb said:
I'd hate it if we signed Ibra. I would struggle to cheer for him at all.

a Tevez-Ibra partnership fascinates the hell out of me.

Me too though I still think Tevebayor has so much potential as a partnership

why on earth would barca sell ibra when they paid 40 mill for him and gave inter milan Eto as well?!

Man1City said:
why on earth would barca sell ibra when they paid 40 mill for him and gave inter milan Eto as well?!

Your guess is as good as mine.

The Eto'o thing is neither here nor there, as he was going anyway, so it was a useful bargaining chip.

I don't really think Ibra suits Barca or their style of play. They would be a far better team (if that's possible) with Torres up front, and they might just need the cash to chase him?

Either way, as I put in the transfer forum, Barca offered Ibra to us back in January, we didn't go after him, it was vice versa.

Damocles said:
Man1City said:

Either way, as I put in the transfer forum, Barca offered Ibra to us back in January, we didn't go after him, it was vice versa.

in exchange for something (Robinho) or they just want(ed) to get rid?

Hasn't come up with one original tweet yet,everything he posts has already been on here or another fan site beforehand

The guy posts as though hes Bobby Mancs translator and has inside info

Andouble said:
Damocles said:

in exchange for something (Robinho) or they just want(ed) to get rid?

I don't know to be honest. I was told (on here) when I was originally checking it out, that the talks were supposed to have been about Robinho but whether that means a swap, I'm not sure.

Various pundits/agents are plying their wares - City do not buy from the doorstep anymore, or for that matter even read the newspapers....

It seemed off with me aswell, which is why I spent a good few weeks asking some people on here who I know get inside info if they've heard anything. Everybody came back with the same story, talks in Jan about Robinho, was offered to us for the summer, nobody's sure what the result of it was.

I suppose that I'm overlooking the possibility that we could have all been fed the same info.

EDIT : I very rarely post transfer speculation or anything, but I've heard this exact thing from three different people in my normal life, and two off of here, so thought that there was probably something in it.

Damocles said:
It seemed off with me aswell, which is why I spent a good few weeks asking some people on here who I know get inside info if they've heard anything. Everybody came back with the same story, talks in Jan about Robinho, was offered to us for the summer, nobody's sure what the result of it was.

I suppose that I'm overlooking the possibility that we could have all been fed the same info.

EDIT : I very rarely post transfer speculation or anything, but I've heard this exact thing from three different people in my normal life, and two off of here, so thought that there was probably something in it.

So as an extra, if that were to be true, the ITK twitter fella would perhaps know and post it on there too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.