"Bluemoon" ITK Twitter...

fbloke said:
BingoBango said:
TFM has a new hobby, I see. At least it keeps him off the streets.

TFM?

'Toffees For Me', someone who claimed he was ITK and insisted that both David Villa and Jose Mourinho would end up at City last January, and again in the summer. He only posted on Citymancs, that busiest of City messageboards. He alleged he was close to David Villa, sometimes his agent, sometimes his adviser; and was suppsoedly an Everton fan.

He was repeatedly found out for talking shit - e.g. saying that Villa had a certain model of car - only to be disproven by a poster who got an autograph from Villa driving an entirely different model. Routinely wrong, but had people hanging on his every word.

May or may not have been the reincarnation of a wind-up artist on here with a similar MO.

BingoBango said:
fbloke said:

'Toffees For Me', someone who claimed he was ITK and insisted that both David Villa and Jose Mourinho would end up at City last January, and again in the summer. He only posted on Citymancs, that busiest of City messageboards. He alleged he was close to David Villa, sometimes his agent, sometimes his adviser; and was suppsoedly an Everton fan.

He was repeatedly found out for talking shit - e.g. saying that Villa had a certain model of car - only to be disproven by a poster who got an autograph from Villa driving an entirely different model. Routinely wrong, but had people hanging on his every word.

May or may not have been the reincarnation of a wind-up artist on here with a similar MO.

Well if he has a thing about Villa then that fits ;-)

I still reckon Beatrice is a good fit, after all she would have to keep anonymous?

supercity36 said:
Robinho's_thumb said:
I'd hate it if we signed Ibra. I would struggle to cheer for him at all.

ok, one of the best centre forwards playing the game right now and you wouldnt cheer him? youve either got a personal vendetta against him, or your talking out of your arse.
Did you not here on football focus in his last game he ran 400 metres more than the goalie. Even Berbaflop is not that lazy.

fbloke said:
One thing though is where does it claim to be ITK? It seems other people have attached that to it?

Everything he says is trying to be an ITK,He thinks hes SSN. He cracks me up

Here's some of my ITK faves :-)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I am literally breathless with excitement after a conversation I have just had on the phone, busy is not the word over at City.
12:40 AM Jan 29th via web

According to City insider etc etc
2:06 AM Jan 30th via web

After a long day of texts, calls and MSN it seems that a number of deals are close
1:56 AM Jan 30th via web

I can confirm that a proposal HAS been put to another club that would set a new transfer record,3 months of negotiations hang in the balance
12:44 AM Jan 29th via web

quiet_riot said:
BlueTurban said:
Torres, Villa, Ibra, Lahm and Di Maria?? Why on earth would you hope this is bollocks? Id spaff my pants if we signed these players!

Villa - 30 and untested in the prem, prone to homesickness.
Lahm - not all that great (granted, not seen a huge amount of him)
Ibra - again, untested over here and prone to 'lazy'-itis.

Just my opinion of course.
Have you been for a ride in a Delorian fitted with a flux capacitor?
Villa's only 28!

quiet_riot said:
Lahm - not all that great (granted, not seen a huge amount of him)

Just my opinion of course.

I respect that this your opinion... but Lahm is probably among the Top 5 Left Backs in the world imho. And he can play Right Back (which he does for Munich now) .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.