The Bluemoon Job Club.

Bill

just reading about kippaxwarrior being laid off i thought it might be an idea to have a job thread.
posters looking for work could make a pitch on here about what they do, age, where they live etc, a mini cv almost.

of course if anyone has a job they can offer then even better.

just a thought.

Well Cheers.

I'm Paul 28 a joiner/carpenter. Own tools transport CSCS card CIS5 card.

I'm available for site work first second final fix or any jobs you bluemooners may require. Big or small.
Reasonable rates.
I'm from Heywood. But also willing to work away (as long as I get to come back for home games.)

PJMCC1UK said:
Well Cheers.

I'm Paul 28 a joiner/carpenter. Own tools transport CSCS card CIS5 card.

I'm available for site work first second final fix or any jobs you bluemooners may require. Big or small.
Reasonable rates.

I'm the same mate its fucking hard out there. So instead am just hustling now doing all sorts of jobs.

What's the nature of your work GStar? I'm a CAD technician, currently electrical based but graduate in architectural technology, previous CAD experience in telecomms Engineering and highways civils work.

de niro said:
just reading about kippaxwarrior being laid off i thought it might be an idea to have a job thread.
posters looking for work could make a pitch on here about what they do, age, where they live etc, a mini cv almost.

just a thought.

what about if we have a job to offer? post it and then via PM?

Great idea, been out of work for 2 months now. 1st time in 25 years :(

looked at courier work online for the time being & looks promising but want upfront fee £49 to £75 just to register

shed any light on this anyone?

ps I'll relinquish my FA CUP FINAL ticket for £60k per year

Casanova said:
Great idea, been out of work for 2 months now. 1st time in 25 years :(

looked at courier work online for the time being & looks promising but want upfront fee £49 to £75 just to register

shed any light on this anyone?

ps I'll relinquish my FA CUP FINAL ticket for £60k per year

Sounds like a bit of a scam, tbh. There was this similiar thing a few years ago, with people stopping people in the street telling them they are a scout for a top model agency, talking a load of shite, then giving them 'their' card. If the people contacted them, they were told that there was a £35 signing on fee, to the 'agency'. The sad part is most of the people stopped were not the best looking, so boosting their confidence played a big part.

I am really wary of anything, that you have to pay an up front fee for like this.

Ronnie the Rep said:
de niro said:
just reading about kippax warrior being laid off i thought it might be an idea to have a job thread.

just a thought.

what about if we have a job to offer? post it and then via PM?

if you post the vacancy ask people to reply via pm their initial interest, what can they offer you and you them depending on their ability and experience. then take it from there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.