The Bluemoon Job Club.

Hi All,

Any blues looking for work with immediate starts? Or an additional job in the lead up to xmas?

Temp and permanent roles available at a well known courier company with locations in Eccles and Irlam.

Part time package handlers-

Two separate shifts available

17.5 hours per week 4.45AM - 7.45AM
Mon-Fri

And/or

15 Hours Per week 17.15 - 20.15
Mon-Fri

Driver helpers/mate-

Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm. Helping drivers with deliveries.

Can work in the postcode area you live. (All Manchester postcodes, Warrington, Liverpool, Trafford, Bolton, Wigan, Rochdale, Oldham, Stockport, Greater Manchester, All WA postcodes)

Varying hours per week to suit you. £10.27 an hour.

If interested in any of the roles PM me with your name and contact number and the job that interests you and I will get you an immediate telephone interview booked in, starts avavilible as soon as next week if that suits.

Feel free to put forward family and friends for the roles.

Cheers

Last edited:
Still available -

Hi All,

Any blues looking for work with immediate starts? Or an additional job in the lead up to xmas?

Temp and permanent roles available at a well known courier company with locations in Eccles and Irlam.

Mon-Fri

And/or

Mon-Fri

Driver helpers/mate-

Can work in the postcode area you live. (All Manchester postcodes, Warrington, Liverpool, Trafford, Bolton, Wigan, Rochdale, Oldham, Stockport, Greater Manchester, All WA postcodes)

If interested in any of the roles PM me with your name and contact number and the job that interests you and I will get you an immediate telephone interview booked in, starts avavilible as soon as next week if that suits.

Cheers

Still available -

Hi All,

Mon-Fri

And/or

Mon-Fri

Driver helpers/mate-

Cheers

All jobs still available with immediate a starts!

GCHQ are recruiting for Manchester office , apply on line on civil service jobs

Hi All,

Mon-Fri

And/or

Mon-Fri

Driver helpers/mate-

Cheers

I take it you work for an employment agency? Do these jobs finish at Christmas?

I take it you work for an employment agency? Do these jobs finish at Christmas?

No I don't work for a recruitment company, I work for the company advertised in the post.

The driver helper roles are temp but other other roles within the business can be found/offered after the temp period ends in Jan.

The warehouse jobs are permanent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.