Bluemoon on your mobile

just looked on my market for android and there are 2, a free one and one for 2.99 dolars so i take it its the one i pay for???

Works great on iPhone4 much clearer than using Safari as there are no frames can even read it without glasses ended up buying full app as I wasn't aware of the free one but no prob as I think its worth the £1.79

stonie said:
just looked on my market for android and there are 2, a free one and one for 2.99 dolars so i take it its the one i pay for???
From what I can gather, the free one allows you to view the site without making posts or logging in or anything, whereas the one you pay for allows you full access.

Just a guess though mind.

Bluemoon115 said:
stonie said:
From what I can gather, the free one allows you to view the site without making posts or logging in or anything, whereas the one you pay for allows you full access.

Just a guess though mind.

Yep ithink that is right. Before I lash out £1. 79 will it always support Bluemoon, come what may?

I'm using this now on my desire, the pro version.

If anyone would like the pro version for android I can send you the .apk so you can use it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.