RIP ifiwasarichfan (P 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rammy Blue

Thread edit....

Spoke with GDM & Billy last night, and after approval from ifiwasarichfan/andy, I wanted to reignite the thread based on the idea of having a summer piss-up pre the season starting whilst also tying it in with a get together for us all to catch up with Andy, who most of you will know and be aware of his health issues.

1st Aug seems like a plan so let's see what can get organised!

Last edited:
Yea I messaged one of the members who I remember from some of the meets and she said she wasn't active much on here anymore so was unaware of any meet-ups.

I'd be willing to do one... best before and after an home match though.

Yea I messaged one of the members who I remember from some of the meets and she said she wasn't active much on here anymore so was unaware of any meet-ups.

I'd be willing to do one... best before and after an home match though.

Where would we go on a matchday, they would not let you in many pubs in town with w football top on so it would have to be close to the ground but I am up for it.

Mary D's?
The Vic?

Saying that from looking at this weather most of us will have coats over our shirts anyway so we could go anywhere in town :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.