Bluemoon Player of the Month - January 2017

Bluemoon Player of the Month - January 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sane is in great form at the moment, but only played in two of the 5 games in January. I went for Silva, but Toure is equally deserving.

This is very close one. Sane has been the stand out player, well there are other candidates as well, but Sane has been brilliant so far this year but only played two games in January so I don't know whether that qualifies him for player of the month so I have to give the vote to the big man Yaya again.

Close between Silva and Yaya...but Yaya gets it as he has improved drastically after being out in the cold at the start of the season. He seems to be proving to pep he can adapt when he puts in 100% effort. He hss anchored the midfield well with Fernandinho suspended.

Give the fella a cake : )

Sane, needs to play rest of season most games, he is fantastic.... silva and yaya to close second...

Next month will be jesus !

Yaya and Sane have been fantastic but for me it has to be Yaya Toure for POTM.

Really hope he gets another deal. I'd even give him a 2 year deal. He knows what he has to do now under Pep and wont expect to play every game. Makes sense to have him for another 2 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.