Votes: 155 51.7%
  • Elano

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Javier Garrido

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 21 7.0%

• Total voters
i was going to vote for danny mills, but seems as there is no option for him i picked robinho.

Stephen Ireland! This guy has been immense in everything that has happened recently. Robinho has had goals but thats what he's paid for. Stevie has come up through the ranks and is sought after by 85-90% of clubs in the premiership. Just shows what good our academy has been doing over the past 10 years.

wearethenorthstand said:
Stephen Ireland! This guy has been immense in everything that has happened recently. Robinho has had goals but thats what he's paid for. Stevie has come up through the ranks and is sought after by 85-90% of clubs in the premiership. Just shows what good our academy has been doing over the past 10 years.

Whilst i agree Ireland has been the player of the season so far, where on earth did you pluck that one from?!?

GStar said:
wearethenorthstand said:

Whilst i agree Ireland has been the player of the season so far, where on earth did you pluck that one from?!?

Yep it implies there is only one club who is not trying to buy him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.