Bluemoon Player of the Month - September 2017

Bluemoon Player of the Month - September 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've gone for stonesy,the lad as worked hard on is game and been superb with a couple of goals threw in aswell

KDB and Ederson, but gone with the latter as a keeper cannot do better than keep clean sheets, plus the distribution and confidence he gives to the team

Stunned that nobody has voted for sergio.
Well that just shows how well every member of the squad is doing.
I went for KDB, but Eddie is just as worthy of the honour. What a time to be a blue...60 years for me and I'm excited as I was as a kid.

God it's so so hard with the way the teams performed this month,even otamendi's not put a foot wrong apart from that one tackle late on against chelsea. " KDB "

The hardest call ever on a player of the month but I've decided on otamendi 6 games 6 clean sheets think there was a goal or 2 as well such a turn around for a player being deemed surplus to requirements by a lot on this forum.

God it's so so hard with the way the teams performed this month,even otamendi's not put a foot wrong apart from that one tackle late on against chelsea. " KDB "
I agree he's played well, but though I thought some of the criticism for his performance against 'pool was a little harsh I wouldn't say the foul against Chelsea was his sole mistake.
For me Stones has been the pick of the centre backs this month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.