Bluemoon Player of the Season 2016/17

Bluemoon Player of the Season 2016/17

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, i thought my vote would go under the radar for Dave. If Jesus played more then he could have nicked it alas not enough game time.

Honourable mentions to Sterling and Yaya.

No contest in my opinion.

David 'Merlin' Silva has been by far our best most consistent player.

Maybe not MotM every game, but he always plays well.

Silva for me
though Sterling was pretty superb for much of the season as well. If you could have a composite player of Sterling's 1st half of the season and Sane's second they'd have won it comfortably but for consistent excellence it has to be David.

Silva- towards the end of this season he was playing some of the best football he has played in a City shirt. Pity the season ended when it did because Silva was on fire!

1) Silva
2) Sterling

Sane, Yaya, Aguero, Kompany, De Bruyne, Jesus, Gundogan all had good patches for varying amounts of the time. The first 3 for a bit longer than the next 4.

1) Silva
2) Sterling

Sane, Yaya, Aguero, Kompany, De Bruyne, Jesus, Gundogan all had good patches for varying amounts of the time. The first 3 for a bit longer than the next 4.

Over the full season it has to be the real Silva.
Sane and Yaya have been good but only for parts of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.