Bluemoon return vs WBA

trevorriley

Great to hear bluemoon played last night before KO.

Fans started belting out bluemoon, then got fed up half way through and nobody held up a scarf.

If we want it back this aint gonna help.

Just not a fan of it to be honest it really doesn't get you pumped up when there is a game to be played like you say everyone starts then just stops , too dreary for me

Might be a dumb question but did they play it because there was actually a bluemoon out last night? For those who don’t know, the second of two full moons is called a bluemoon.

I think a lot of people stopped singing it half way through because it was the slow version. After the first chorus it used to kick in with fans clapping along and chanting. This didn't happen until blue moon had been sung slowly twice, by which point it was too late to kick in as they switched off when the game started. A slow song isn't going to pump everyone up it should have broke into the fast version quicker imo.

I thought it was hilarious when I saw city fans starting to clap and wave their scarves only to be the slow version again lol

Great to hear bluemoon played last night before KO.

Fans started belting out bluemoon, then got fed up half way through and nobody held up a scarf.

If we want it back this aint gonna help.

Fully agree. I posted a few weeks ago about how bad our player entrance music had been.

Much better last night. Just need a shorter version of blue moon before it kicks in. Turn volume up too for this section of music it was so quiet last night.

I have a feeling who ever sorts the music is new and they are looking at these threads.

Sounded much slicker last night now keep it the same for every game as the majority want blue moon played, sorry for those that don’t

Yes I think fans got confused with the slow part played twice when they expected the faster to kick in.. Would be good to see it sung full on with scarves held up.

How about a Chorus of "Your'e not fit to referee"?! Because everbody in the crowd was singing that last night!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.