Bluemoon Rising TV

Walt is proper funny. Keep his glass full

To think "Their" unofficial offering of a vlog is that berk Flyingpig HD - now he is definately not Jewish (he's a comlpete prick)
I imagine that full time devils is their equivilant.

I imagine that full time devils is their equivilant.

Yeah FTD is great for a laugh after a defeat/draw on there. Might be just me being a complete saddo but one of my past times on their fancam vids in the comment section is adding fueling the fire to their fickle fan base. It's an utter joy to see them all implode.

I really enjoy Bluemoon Rising TV and they've come a long way in a short time.

I get a guilty and rather pathetic pleasure in taking a look at our rivals fan channels when we thump them....

Each channel has it's own identity and Bluemoon Rising TV is still developing it''s "character", but they have great content and the long running transfer saga, nicknamed the "Kevin De Bruyne Show" was enjoyable, but Walter is, without doubt, the best thing on the channel.

Arsenal Fan TV is always enjoyable to watch because of the characters and the non-stop whinging, but if you want to see something completely different take a look at this....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.