Bluemoon Rising TV

I'm up against the True Geordie tomorrow (No idea when it will be uploaded)!!

Gotta say folks I'm well made up with the way that my Glass Half Full has been received on here. I do love doing it, it's a laugh at some deluded fans from other clubs. This week I take on ManYoo's new signing Martial, Arsenal fans moaning about City's spending and a United fan thinking De Bruyne will be a bench warmer

Keep 'em coming Walter. They're manna from heaven over here in rag and mickey central. But it's about time your glass was full!

I'll let you guys decide the score!! (Meaning I lost ha ha)!! The TrueGeordie is a gent and I had a good laugh with him before and after the 'Show'. Hope you guys enjoy

I'll let you guys decide the score!! (Meaning I lost ha ha)!! The TrueGeordie is a gent and I had a good laugh with him before and after the 'Show'. Hope you guys enjoy

The Geordie lad seemed sound but fucking hell that presenter was a prick.

You easily won the first round with facts.

Personally I thought you did very well, maybe the fact no-one apart from Rag fans (rightly) rate Martial lost you the first point, but Blue bias aside, I thought you beat him on the latter 2 (even if you did argue against the Messiah...); The Football Republic debate videos is a great idea, but the TrueGeordie bias is getting a tad silly.

If you haven't seen BMRTV, I'd highly recommend it. The lad who does most of the stuff (Transfer rumours, match previews etc) is class; very knowledgeable, impartial and comes across as a genuinely decent lad. Loving the content, doesn't appear to be done by such a new channel. And by the way, Walter's glass half full is one of my favourite ever Youtube series', keep up the great work mate.

Last edited:
Cheers Sir Joe Aguero for the kind words. This week I look back on the Crystal Palace, Juve and take a Chelsea fan to task on City having no History. I hope you enjoy :o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.