Bluemoon twitter-watch

Unclear, it was either his arguememt with richard ashcroft or an african arsenal fan who reported him
Fucking hell, after the amount of shit he's come out with in the past and gotten away with I was expecting something major.

Fucking hell, after the amount of shit he's come out with in the past and gotten away with I was expecting something major.

He's ramped up his "look at me, I drink a lot and pretend I took drugs 15 years ago" act on Instagram though.

Found his perfect platform I think

He's ramped up his "look at me, I drink a lot and pretend I took drugs 15 years ago" act on Instagram though.

Found his perfect platform I think

He was one of the funniest Blues on Twitter and I’m assured he’s a top bloke in real life. I’ve never met him properly but he’s let on at the match too.

I drink a lot when I’m in the mood. It’s called letting your hair down.

He was one of the funniest Blues on Twitter and I’m assured he’s a top bloke in real life. I’ve never met him properly but he’s let on at the match too.

I drink a lot when I’m in the mood. It’s called letting your hair down.

Do you splatter your exploits all over twitter too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.