bluemooners travel portsmouth away

i have 2 spare tickets available, if anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be, PM me.... cheers

Just booked myself on this coach but im workin in pompey so only coming back on it, i would really appreciate it if somebody would take my mobile number and give me a ring or a tx when yous get to portsmouth if everyones having a drink before the game. cheers. Kieran 07500844173

i got my ticket for the coach today but im not sure where the concord suite in droylsden is which is where my mates get on..and us there only one police station in ashton because thats where i get on

Still not got my coach tickets through the post. What are the stops Josh? Just wondering which would be easier for me to get on.

mcfcjosh said:
i got my ticket for the coach today but im not sure where the concord suite in droylsden is which is where my mates get on..and us there only one police station in ashton because thats where i get on
The Concord Suite is at the crossroads of Market Street and Manchester Road (Ashton Road) - coming from town its just past the Tescos on the left (its set back a touch)

mcfcjosh said:
Think the Police Station is on Manchester Road, near the big junction/roundabout and opposite the park. The Magistrates Courts are also there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.