Blues in Berlin on matchday?

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
My Brother is in Berlin at weekend staying at Hotel Berlin in the centre,does anyone know of a decent bar that City will be shown in?If you could post in thread would be grateful as cant pick up PMs from this morning.

1.) There are several Berlin hotels in Berlin.
Which one will your brother be staying in?
2.) There is a place called 'The Blarney Pub '
it is on Methfesselstrasse 4 (10965)
(nearest U bahn is Platz der luftbrucke)
3.) Not meaning to be sarcastic here, but I have never found a bad bar in Berlin.
4.) After the game your brother could do worse than visit 'The White Trash fast food ' bar at Am Flutgraben 2 (102435). A lively venue! (It's a restaurant, club and tattoo parlour all in one, has a D.J. and live bands on).
5.) I hope that your brother enjoys his time in the City.

1.) There are several Berlin hotels in Berlin.
Which one will your brother be staying in?
2.) There is a place called 'The Blarney Pub '
it is on Methfesselstrasse 4 (10965)
(nearest U bahn is Platz der luftbrucke)
3.) Not meaning to be sarcastic here, but I have never found a bad bar in Berlin.
4.) After the game your brother could do worse than visit 'The White Trash fast food ' bar at Am Flutgraben 2 (102435). A lively venue! (It's a restaurant, club and tattoo parlour all in one, has a D.J. and live bands on).
5.) I hope that your brother enjoys his time in the City.

Unfortunately White Trash Fast Food closed down recently as they lost their lease.

But yeah, my experience in Berlin is that it's mostly Irish bars for English football. They're not the best bars in the city but it'll do the job for 90 mins. You might have more luck this weekend as the time we play won't clash with a full round of German fixtures.

Was there in November, think played Burnley away. Had been up all night and then tried to find a boozer for the match, we were on the eastern bloc and it was a fuckin nightmare. Ended up in a bookies that had a vending machine full of beer haha.

The Oscar Wild in Mitte has them on. Even if there's German fixtures at the same time. Was in there for the Leicester match unfortunately. There's another Irish bar down the street that also has them on, can't remember the name of it. 5 walk from Freidrichstrasse u/s bahn station. Trams go right past the front door

Kilkenney irish pub is good, we have watched football there
Kilkenny Irish Pub
direkt im S-Bahnhof Hackescher Markt
Am Zwirngraben 17-20
10178 Berlin-Mitte

Watched the 6-3 win against Arsenal a few years back in an Irish bar in the Europa Centre. They had loads of screens but I wouldn't recommend it unless you're struggling.

The Oscar Wild in Mitte has them on. Even if there's German fixtures at the same time. Was in there for the Leicester match unfortunately. There's another Irish bar down the street that also has them on, can't remember the name of it. 5 walk from Freidrichstrasse u/s bahn station. Trams go right past the front door

I went over in September to watch New Order and saw the derby in there. Has a big sign up saying official MUFC Berlin supporters club, in the back room.
There were only 3 blues in there with a room full of German rags. Had a right good doo and no bother what so ever, even though we were going mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.