BLUEWATCH vs BLUEMOON

felixbg

sent to me from heaven, manchester city you are my
***Poted by on of our mods on Bluewatch***

As per an earlier thread....

I'm gonna throw down the gauntlet to Bluemoon for yet another rematch, only this time we'll try and raise some cash in aid of Carl Ramsbottom.

Is anyone up for a match, carrying on our unbeaten run and upholding the honour of Bluewatch? If so register your interest here.

Need to sort the date out and obviously see if Bluemoon are up for another spanking oc course!

I thought we could ask the players of each team for a tenner to play and have a bucket going round too? That would cover the cost of the pitch with the rest of the money going to the Appeal Fund.

So come on folks; who's having it?

I think we should challenge mancity.net as well, they are always slagging this forum off, and may be Blue Vibe but they may struggle getting anyone under 50 ;-)

Great idea just make sure the Dates dont clash with the 5 aside just waiting to confirm venue & date

Ducado said:
I think we should challenge mancity.net as well, they are always slagging this forum off, and may be Blue Vibe but they may struggle getting anyone under 50 ;-)

They're all talk and keyboard warriors though, they won't be able to get a team together.

Looks like we'll get another crack at bluewatch at least!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.