Blyth Spartans

BCP

My local team are Blyth Spartans , I was at the game last night ..fantastic atmosphere from the Blyth lads.Bournemouth fans were awful ....shouting abuse at their own bench !!!
Looking forward to kicking Blackburn up the ass when they come to Croft Park !!!!

BCP said:
My local team are Blyth Spartans , I was at the game last night ..fantastic atmosphere from the Blyth lads.Bournemouth fans were awful ....shouting abuse at their own bench !!!
Looking forward to kicking Blackburn up the ass when they come to Croft Park !!!!

They are sure there for the taking.

I remember years ago when Blyth played Sheff Wed in the FA Cup I think it was the 6th round, it was an epic I think it went to 4 replays (For those youngsters amongst you there were no extra time pens etc) can't remember what year it was. Great for the non league teams at the time.

I've been up to blyth to watch Hyde United - think the game ended in a draw, but the kebab shop around the corner was nice... Well i think that was blyth anyway, definitely been there.

i think bovril has been on something stronger. that never happened. 4 replays no way. sheff wed. no way. think they reached 5th round in about 77 or 78. drew at wrexham and lost replay at newcastle. pretty good but as for the rest. hmm.

mancyman said:
i think bovril has been on something stronger. that never happened. 4 replays no way. sheff wed. no way. think they reached 5th round in about 77 or 78. drew at wrexham and lost replay at newcastle. pretty good but as for the rest. hmm.

It must be an age thing, I stand to be corrected.

Watched 'em play Droylsden about a month ago .Still getting over it being a tenner to get in .

The godlike Harry Dunn and his amazing moustache !!!

It looks like we will be getting up very early to queue for the cup tickets on Boxing Day. Its nice to have some success with the local team while City continue to depress at every turn.
Spartans have enough money now for the next six years ,which is fantastic for the club.
Looking forward to give Fat Sam a hard time on his return to the glorious North East.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.