BM meet-up Sat 22nd July, Rain Bar

Fux
Are the chips real, or those frozen cunts?
Fuck off with your frozen chips! Course they're real. Hand carved from an exclusive variety of potatoes, uniquely grown in a secret location in Outer Mongolia and fertilised with manure from the rare ring-toothed Yak, exclusively fed on bulgur wheat, Kos lettuces and prune juice.

Fux

Fuck off with your frozen chips! Course they're real. Hand carved from an exclusive variety of potatoes, uniquely grown in a secret location in Outer Mongolia and fertilised with manure from the rare ring-toothed Yak, exclusively fed on bulgur wheat, Kos lettuces and prune juice.

you can get a coach load of that stuff in Salford you know !!!! quite expensive though I have heard : )

Fux

That should swing it for any waveres.

Hopefully,we will get a few last minute additions.

Newbies welcome. The Bluemoon psychos aren't as bad as you might think!

Here now. Bit early. Sitting inside in a red (I know) bucket hat.

Had the odd look so I might be alone or might not.

Newbies feel free to approach me. My real name is James. My username is pronounced Geoffrey with a P.

Here now. Bit early. Sitting inside in a red (I know) bucket hat.

Had the odd look so I might be alone or might not.

Newbies feel free to approach me. My real name is James. My username is pronounced Geoffrey with a P.

Got here early too so having a pint outside the Pev, across the road. Didn't think there would be anyone else here well early

Nice to meet some of the bluemooners again.

Some good characters and not a wrong word!

Let's hope it's a great season on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.