BM meet-up Sat 22nd July, Rain Bar

Does everyone wear a badge or tshirt with their blue moon name on so everyone knows who is who

As you're not going then you don't need to know; but I wear glasses and have developed a fetish for bucket hats in recent months.

Won't you know anyone there? It's Prestwich and Tim so far for me.

As you're not going then you don't need to know; but I wear glasses and have developed a fetish for bucket hats in recent months.

I will be there. You don't know me.

Don't forget the toupee Jim...

Bit of irony there, Noel. Besides, I prefer James.

@worsleyweb I meant more newbies coming on their own. They won't know who to approach. If I'm there from 3pm (likely) then I'll be a point of contact in one of my bucket hats. Probably a Wales one.

People usually just look for a group of dysfunctional lookig idiot's , I've always found it's the best way of identification, as a caveat I once spent an hour talking to a mirror, so watch out for that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.