Boaty McBoatface

I thought this thread was something to do with pointy Mcmanaman when I first read it.
2cn7gbo.jpg

Poor Boaty

Britain’s new polar research ship is to be named RRS Sir David Attenborough, despite Boaty McBoatface topping a public vote.

The decision to name the £200m state-of-the-art vessel after the naturalist comes days before his 90th birthday, and is in recognition of his legacy in British broadcasting.

The name Boaty McBoatface will live on in the form of the ship’s remotely operated submarine, which will be dispatched from RRS Sir David Attenborough to allow the research crew to collect data and samples from the Arctic and Antarctic.

I like David Attenborough but this is out of order.
How can Britain be seen as a shining example of democracy throughout the world when the wishes of the people are trodden on. I hope I NEVER hear another politician going on about Tibet after this disgraceful piece dictatorial shite.

Headline: - You choose the name
Small print: - Don't be twats

Headline: It's the Sir David Attenborough
Small print: - You were twats

Simples

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.