Bobby Duncan

I think the time is beginning to reach us when the Academy is going to bear some real fruit

I thought young Diaz's performance in the second half was amongst the best I've ever seen from someone so young

Usually players like him are a bit weak or lazy. I think he's going to be a little brick shithouse when he gets a bit older.
The way they are shuffling the age groups makes me think they recon a lot are going to.come through from the younger ones. I would like to deam that Pep hangs around to see it through but if as expected, he doesn't, hopefully another young manager will emerge with a bit of magic about him.

Usually players like him are a bit weak or lazy. I think he's going to be a little brick shithouse when he gets a bit older.
The way they are shuffling the age groups makes me think they recon a lot are going to.come through from the younger ones. I would like to deam that Pep hangs around to see it through but if as expected, he doesn't, hopefully another young manager will emerge with a bit of magic about him.
Your description of him is very accurate, he doesn't take prisoners. He has the same fighting spirit of the best Argentian players and their level of skill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.