Bobby is playing a blinder

Stevie B said:
jamielowndes said:
Hes playing mindgames by essentially refusing to play mind games. He is letting everyone else do the overthinking. He won Serie A 3 times in a row. The man knows what he is doing.

^This

What I find funny is when the British media refer to RM as an Amateur because he hasn't won the league over here.... I think it would be harder to win Serie A over the Prem based purely on the competitiveness of other teams around them, whereas the Rags have been so influenced by Murdoch Money that they have managed to maintain a dominance.
As shown when the likes of Chelsea got a few quid - yes Fergie struggled to win titles, same with Walker and Blackburn.

I honestly don't think Fergiscum would win a Serie A title if he went over there.... Unless heavily funded.

Yes, I'm pretty sure Fergiscum would struggle in Italy. Serie A is heavily based around tactical knowledge and tinkering, I don't ever see how Fergie would make it there, he isn't really great when it comes to tactics.

RM just flat-batting the media cnuts. I'm not sure he's trying to get at fergiescum, but if there is any psychological advantage in being 2nd then he is taking it by keeping expectations of city low, and heaping them on the rags.

pauljv92 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
rickmcfc said:
Did you see Brendan Rodgers reaction on MOTD after Mancini had said that? He was fuming and will be out to prove a point. Very clever by Mancini!
If he's that angry about it he could always wreak terrible revenge and pick his reserves.

Imagine the interview after:

'so brendan, what do you think mr Mancini makes of the 6-0 thrashing your kids have just had?'

'well it doesn't affect him because it was an eAsy game for united anyway. I thought I'd try some players as we were always going to lose'

You are really just an idiot Dave. Please shut up.

The Geoff Shreeves of Bluemoon, if you like.

Didsbury Dave said:
rickmcfc said:
berryblue said:
Mancini: "we have two difficult games, United have two easy games". Swansea & Sunderland will be thinking, "Don't think so". Mancini - 'BRILLIANT'

Did you see Brendan Rodgers reaction on MOTD after Mancini had said that? He was fuming and will be out to prove a point. Very clever by Mancini!
If he's that angry about it he could always wreak terrible revenge and pick his reserves.

'so brendan, what do you think mr Mancini makes of the 6-0 thrashing your kids have just had?'

'well it doesn't affect him because it was an eAsy game for united anyway. I thought I'd try some players as we were always going to lose'
That has to be the most stupid post in the history of this site.

I assumed he was just taking the piss out of someone who dared to suggest in a light-hearted way that Rodgers was "fuming", something he didn't agree with. So not stupid for the content, just stupid because it was unnecessary.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Didsbury Dave said:
rickmcfc said:

Didsbury Dave said:
rickmcfc said:

Hes just trying too hard to validate his bias against Mancini. In this case, it makes him look exactly that.

-- Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:20 pm --

halfcenturyup said:
I assumed he was just taking the piss out of someone who dared to suggest in a light-hearted way that Rodgers was "fuming", something he didn't agree with. So not stupid for the content, just stupid because it was unnecessary.

Didsbury Dave said:

Hmmm. Perhaps, but you can tell Rodgers was clearly startled by Bobby's comment and would have loved to prove him wrong. If he didn't care he wouldn't have gone on to say what he did about giving united a competitive game, when most pundits were suggesting that they would be playing for nothing as they are already safe and mid-table. Now, Brendan would use these comments to motivate his players. After saying what he said and if he came out losing 6-0 to united, he would just lose face completely.

This is a brilliant tactic by Mancini I think. Especially considering united's games Don't think many other EPL managers have tried it before, have they?

Meanwhile, Martin O'Neill has hit out at Mancini after he dismissed Sunderland's role in the outcome of the title race.

United travel to the Stadium of Light on the final day of the season, a fixture the City manager described as 'easy' last week.

O'Neill said: 'I don't know what his insinuation was but the integrity of this league is pretty good.'

brilliant ;)

Had to laugh at that this morning. It said in one report he was so angry, he was going to write an email to Roberto but didn't have his email addy!

Proper lol stuff!

Thought this deserved to be bumped.

What a difference 3 weeks makes. From statistically impossible to the driver's seat.

His man management has been questioned by Given and others, but this must surely be one of the best pieces of man management in the last few years. From 8 behind to leading on GD. Wow. The team selections, the substitutions and tactics, all superb.

Well done to you, Bobby, no matter if we win or not. Well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.