Bobby is playing a blinder

Lucky Toma said:
Was at a poker event yesterday and following the United game I got talking to this guy who is a well-respected psychologist.

He knows very little about football but went into a terrific rant about the myth of Ferguson and his mind-games and declared that it was all largely a media creation.

He then asked 'What has been your manager's strategy in dealing with it?'

So I told him and his response was an admiring nod as he digested the informaion followed by 'He sounds like an extremely clever man. That's exactly the stance he should be taking.'

I personally think Bobby has played a blinder with the media of late.

there is quite a lot about that man and his team that is a media creation, mind-games, the second half of the season kick on, the experience to see it through, the squeaky bum time etc etc

If we win the league with Fergiescums explosion on the touchline during the derby be ranked with Keegan's and Rafa's rants. And therefore will the media laud Bobby for his mind games in the same way they dribble all over the rags

I couldn't believe Sour Alf had the temerity to complain that Bob was haranguing the referee!

The fucking ironing!

I cannot understand why folk seem to think that Fergie got the better of Keegan and his Newcastle team with mind games.The reason the closed such a big gap was down to the players not some Jedi mind games.He only started going down that road when United had a gap on the Barcodes had he started his mind games when the Barcodes had such a lead then i am positive he would have failed

no question Bob has got better of Fergie, Mon night when whiskey lost the plot it showed its too much for the old tit. nice one bobby.

SalfordCityBlue said:
rickmcfc said:
Did you see Brendan Rodgers reaction on MOTD after Mancini had said that? He was fuming and will be out to prove a point. Very clever by Mancini!

Wasn't it a similar statement from Ferguson that set Keegan off all those years ago?

Hilarious if it comes back around and fucks the old soak. Hoist with his own petard and all that...

Mancini is indeed playing a blinder and we should all be loving it! Personally never seen anything like this from a City manager before (not in my lifetime... where have I heard that before? ;-) - long may he reign over us!

We have never been in a position to play these games with the horrible bastard in my lifetime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.