Bobby Madley

the questions that should be asked is who made the call did the officials get help from the tv people doing the game and they are testing the video technology at games without using it but the time it took and the ref having a earpiece and speaker they could have been talking to somebody else and that is where the game is wrong

i always thought the rule is nobody can change the mind of the ref after he has given a goal or something even the linemans and 4th official can only give advise and not over rule the ref so if the ref has not seen it he can not give it and is wrong to give it that is what i thought the rule is so on this the ref should be demoted for the mistake

Controversy seems to follow him around like his shadow. Every match he is making big f*** ups that a Sunday League ref would probably do better to spot. It's disturbing how he still gets matches at this level. He is operating above his station and it's actually not fair on him to keep getting games at this level. Not to mention the players or supports who are being robbed of an honest game.

Ive just done a quick google search and found highlights.

I watched the incident 5 times and im still non the wiser whether wilson touched the ball or not
He admitted he got a touch after he game if that helps, thought it was fairly obvious he did myself.

View from behind the goal and you clearly see touch as the ball deviates. Much harder to see in real time though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.