Boj Again!

Bluemer

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=</a>{DBD12D53-8346-431D-A04F-5D0F8664DE80}&newsid=6629592

A couple of City stars have fitness worries ahead of the forthcoming round of international matches.
Valeri Bojinov is reported to have left the Bulgarian squad and flown to Germany to have a hamstring injury assessed. The striker, only recently back in action for the Blues after a ruptured Achilles tendon, could have faced team mates Shay Given & Richard Dunne in a World Cup qualifier at Croke Park this Saturday.

A small hamstring tear means that Vincent Kompany will miss Belgium's tie against Bosnia-Herzegovina on the same day, but there is a chance he could be fit for the second part of the double-header in Zenica next Wednesday.

Youth team midfielder Andrew Tutte came on for the last 10 minutes of England Under 19s' goalless draw with the Czech Republic at Walsall last night. Blues next in action could be Joe Hart, Nedum Onuoha and Micah Richards in Friday night's England Under 21 friendly against Norway in Sandefjord.

Tim Oscroft

hopefully a little hamstring pull which will keep him out of bulgaria action. almost a guaranteed injury after so long out.

sqblue said:
hopefully a little hamstring pull which will keep him out of bulgaria action. almost a guaranteed injury after so long out.
Yep, and I'd much rather have him getting that injury during the international break

this is an injury that i like to call a fergie injury

it basically means they are injured until international break is over

foley87 said:

Hope so although seems a bit odd he is flying to Germany if there is nothing in it.

vincent said:
foley87 said:

Hope so although seems a bit odd he is flying to Germany if there is nothing in it.

He might know people in Germany?

Or he might not have gone at all and its all a big hoax...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.